Create your own Hub, a microsite for your organisation within THE or TES
Welcome to the Hub creation portal.
Please read the following instructions carefully so that you know how to set up your organisation’s Hub on www.timeshighereducation.co.uk or www.tes.co.uk
Aim to be thorough and fill in as many fields as you possibly can in the registration process. The more information you can provide, the more complete your Hub will be.
The Hub will in essence be a microsite built in partnership with Times Higher Education/TES. Its primary goal should be to promote specific content. It is not designed to be a full-blown website. You should not try to include all your information but rather just key points. For this reason we have limited the Hub to eight pages. We recommend you make use of all eight pages. Each page can include as little or as much content as you want.
How to start:
1. Click Register Now to start the process. This will create an account for you. Once complete you will be sent an email with an activation link. Make sure you click on the activation link on the email to verify your account. You can then log in using the link in the email and begin building the pages for your Hub.
2. Once logged in you will be taken to the Admin Panel. From here you can amend your organisation details, update your password and build pages.
3. Navigate to the Content Settings to give each page a name and upload a cover image for each page you create. This will be seen on the homepage.
4. Once all eight pages have been named and saved with images then navigate to Page Settings. From here you can choose the type of layout you want to use for each page. There are three layouts to choose from. Depending on which layout you pick you will be given a choice of image or video uploads and text inputs. Publish each page once content has been added, and preview the site as you go.
5. Now you can begin filling in other extra information and theming your Hub by uploading a logo and selecting two brand colours. There are more options in the Admin Panel that will let you add social network links and additional web links.
6. You have now completed your Hub! Share the Hub link on social networks and through your own promotions. The Hub will be accessible from TES Global and via search engines. You can go back to the Admin Panel any time to make changes.
We constantly aim to improve all our offerings and understand building your initial Hub might be confusing - because of that we understand that steps three to five may require support from our team.
Please feel free to email email@example.com for any query, big or small. We are happy to help and will respond quickly. We can also help with building the pages for you should you get stuck at any stage.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions, which can be emailed to our support address too. If you would like a new feature added we can look into including this in the next revision of the Hub.Register Now